We love doing classes, demonstrations, TV segments, and collaborating.
- Multiple features on MSNfood.com, Todayfood.com, Buzzfeedfood.com, TheDailyMeal.com, and more
- Multiple TV segments on Fox13’s The Place and KUTV2 Fresh Living
- All About Pie: How to Mix Up Your Favorites and Chocolate Drizzled Pecan Pie Bars Recipe
- Artichoke Dip: 3 Ways (original, dressed up, healthy)
- Peaches N’ Cream Bars with Variations
- Lemonade Bar: Easy Lemonade with Variations, Syrups, and Mix-Ins
- Healthy Energy Bites with Endless Variations (aka Cookie Dough Balls)
- Easy Apple Cinnamon Quick Bread
- Hot Chocolate Bar: Basic Cocoa and White Chocolate Recipes, Syrups, and Mix-Ins
- Sweet Potatoes: 5 Ways
- Cookies N’ Cream Sheet Cake with Variations
- Local workshops: Pie Making Tips and Techniques, Our Favorite Things
- Co-host/planner of local Cookbook Club
- Presenter at SLC Pinner’s Conference 2015 – All About Chocolate; On the roster to present at SLC Pinner’s Conference 2016 – Chocolate: Dip, Design, Delight!
We would love to work with you through FoodApparel or through one of our sister sites. Please contact us to set up a time to brainstorm ideas and partnership arrangements. You can reach us at foodapparel at gmail dot com or cglakey at gmail dot com. Or you may contact Christina at 801.735.2298.