For a quick refreshing drink that everyone will love, try this Copycat Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade Recipe!
Summer is in full force. And it has been HOT HOT HOT around here! Talking like triple digits for two weeks in a row. Today was the first day of relief. But we still have plenty of July and August in front of us. It’s a daily goal to keep everyone hydrated because the heat can seriously just sap the energy right out of you.
That’s why I wanted to share this easy Tazo Passion Tea Lemonade Recipe. Have you ever had Tazo? They have some fabulous little mixes if you just enjoy a little sip of refreshment here and there. But one day when I was planning a lemonade bar (this idea coming next), I thought, hey, why not throw a little bit of the Passion Tea into the mix. It’s a mix of hibiscus, orange peel, rose hips, and passion fruit flavors. Throw that it with lemon? Why yes. Voila! Deliciousness.
You can whip this together in just 5 minutes. And if you’re using bottled lemon juice, you can probably even cut that down to two. Seriously guys, two minutes. It’s fast and easy.
Give this a try and STAY HYDRATED, K?
Tazo Passion Tea Lemonade Recipe
- 2 packets Tazo Passion Tea
- 1 cup boiling water for steeping the tea
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 4 cups water
- 1 cups to 1 and 1/2 sugar
Soak tea bags with one cup boiling water.
Mix water, lemon juice, and sugar starting with only one cup.
Pour strong tea into lemonade mixture.
Add ice and more sugar as needed.
Latest posts by Food Apparel (see all)
- The Underground Culinary Tour: A Must Read for Budding Restauranteurs - January 31, 2017
- Food Hack Attack! Why I love Dessert and Booze Hacks by Peggy Wang (Founding Editor of BuzzFeed) - January 16, 2017
- Agua de Sandia Recipe (Watermelon Agua Fresca) - May 17, 2016