Remember that Sweet Honey Granola that I was telling you about the other day? Well, do I have a treat for you.
So, I’m really not a McDonald’s fan, no, not at all. But there is one thing on the menu….
Fruit and Yogurt Parfait.
Yes, Fruit and Yogurt Parfait – fruity, refreshing, healthy… at least seems like it should be healthy? (Don’t quote me on that).
Well, one day I was really craving this at home, and how genius that I had everything at home to whip one up. It’s a nice quick treat for anytime of the day. And if you’re like me, you’ll throw on a few chocolate chips, just because.
Obviously, all measurements on this are just estimates – there’s really no wrong way to make it. If you’re in an extra crunchy mood, a little extra granola will do it; same for the fruit!
McDonald's Fruit and Yogurt Parfait
- 1 6 ounce vanilla yogurt may use greek vanilla or honey yogurt as well
- 1/4 cup frozen berries raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, or a combination
- 1/4 cup granola
Layer the yogurt, frozen berries in a single serve bowl.
Top with granola and serve.
Dress it Up:
Throw on a few milk chocolate chips.
Latest posts by Christina | Food Apparel (see all)
- HOW TO DRESS UP YOUR BLACK BEANS: 5 WAYS - July 24, 2017
- Butternut Squash Risotto with Sage and Sausage Recipe - November 22, 2016
- Chewy Browned Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe - November 12, 2015