Are you a chocolate lover? Then you will want to devour these double dark chocolate fudge brownies! They are rich, fudgy, and oh so yummy!
And here’s the deal, when I get a chocolate craving, it must be satisfied, at any measure. But it’s not always pretty. One day after devouring basically a whole bag of cheap chocolate chips because there was nothing better in the house, I decided that I needed to compile a few quick, yet fail-proof, chocolate recipes and keep my cupboards stocked in a more respectable way in case of a chocolate emergency. I figured that way I could satisfy my craving while still attempting to maintain my dignity.
These Double-Dark Chocolate Fudge Brownies are my favorite make-it-from-scratch brownies. They seriously hit you like a brick in a good way. They are extremely dense and extremely rich. I absolutely recommend a very high-quality chocolate for these brownies as that really just takes them over the top. Give ’em a try….if you can handle it!
Double-Dark-Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- 4 ounces fine-quality dark chocolate 70%, I like Amano Guayas or Ocumare, chopped
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter cut into small pieces
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips I like Guittard extra-dark
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Butter and flour an 8x8 square baking pan.
In a medium saucepan, combine fine-quality dark chocolate and butter. Melt over low heat, stirring frequently, until completely melted and smooth. Remove from heat.
Allow mixture to cool for about 3 minutes, then add sugar and vanilla and whisk until combined.
Add eggs, one at a time, whisking well after each addition. Mixture should be smooth and glossy.
Stir in salt and flour until combined.
Stir in chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
Pour batter into pan and spread evenly.
Bake for 30-33 minutes, or until toothpick comes out with crumbs (not goo).
Cool brownies before cutting into squares.
Latest posts by Christina | Food Apparel (see all)
- HOW TO DRESS UP YOUR BLACK BEANS: 5 WAYS - July 24, 2017
- Chewy Browned Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe - November 12, 2015
- Spice Cake with Blackberry Filling and Cinnamon Whipped Cream Recipe - October 21, 2015